- 0 ( comments )
As many clients would have experienced the old Derungs Halux Halogen 50 C L1 & LED 20 C L1 versions had a poorly designed arm that kept drooping and not holding in place.
We now can offer a solutions which fits directly into the existing pole, This is call the Visiano Upgrade Kit ML514KIT
There are 5 simple steps your qualified electrician should undertaken when upgrading your Derungs Halux:
- Remove grub screw and locking plate from the Halux.
- Take out the arm. The connecting cable inside the ceiling pole can remain or replaced with a new one depending on its condition.
- Insert Visiano 20-2 arm into ceiling pole and secure with locking plate and grub screw.
- Remove existing drivers and cable connections from ceiling plate and replace with the new drivers and cable connections for the Visiano.
- Secure them on the ceiling plate with double-sided tape provided.
The Benefits of upgrading your Halux:
• LED light
• Illumination 60.000lx/0.5m (25% more light)
• 21 Watt
• Light colour: 3500 and 4500K (selectable)
• New spring-balanced arm
• 360 degrees rotating light head
If you need more Technical information/ Drawing Diagrams or pricing lease call us on 1300 788 239, we have helped many Hospitals & Healthcare clinics with these upgrades.
Other related post https://redbank.net.au/visiano-20-2-upgrade-kit-medical-clinic/