Arc Flash Gloves
Oberon Arc Flash Gloves
Arc Flash Gloves are made from a proprietary blend of arc rated, inherently flame resistant, lightweight and durable aramid fabric that conforms to NFPA 70E and ANSI/ISEA 125. These Gloves are the perfect solution for both thermographers and any electrical worker that needs arc flash protection for their hands.
- All materials used in these arc flash gloves are inherently flame resistant.
- Conforms to NFPA 70E-2012 & ANSI/ISEA 125 Level 2.
- Sizes – Regular, Large and X-Large.
- Category ratings up to 140 cal/cm².
- These gloves do not provide protection from electric shock.
|#TCG25-GLOVE-Size||ArcFlash Gloves, 25 cal rating||Buy Online!|
|#TCG40-GLOVE-Size||ArcFlash Gloves, 40 cal rating||Buy Online!|
|#TCG65-GLOVE-Size||ArcFlash Gloves, 65 cal rating|
|#TCG100-GLOVE-Size||ArcFlash Gloves, 100 cal rating|
|#TCG140B-M3F-Size||ArcFlash Gloves, 140 cal rating, Ballistic|
The IsoArc glove is the ideal low voltage arc flash glove. It is an electrical insulating glove with arc flash protection up to 21 cal/cm. Offer both electrical up to 1000 Volt and arc flash protection up to 21 cal/cm.
- Low voltage insulation, Class 0 up to 1000V
- Arc Hazard rating up to 21 cal/cm2
- Soft-excellent dexterity
- Special grip finish
- Safety orange colour
- Glove sizes include 7, 8, 9, 10 &11
- 360mm length, 1.0mm thick
|#ISOARC-GL-Size||IsoArc Glove -Sizes 7, 8, 9, 10 & 11|
DEHN Arc Flash Gloves
The DEHN Arc Gloves are made by Dehn in Germany. These quality gloves offer both good dexterity and feel therefore maximising the comfort.
- Complex leather, Kevlar and rubber construction – the leading hand protection on the market
- Rated to 45 cal/cm² on the back of hand and 32 cal/cm² on palm
- Good feel and dexterity due to soft leather glove palm
- Sizes from 8 to 12
- Breathable materials maximise wearing comfort
- Excellent fit due to special glove cut
- These gloves do not provide protection from electric shock
|#DEHN-GL-Size||Dehn Glove -Sizes 8, 9, 10, 11 & 12||Buy Online!|